The beautifully faceted white topaz at the centre of this delightful ring represents the magical mirror through which Alice enters a glorious new world. It is one inhabited by the Red Queen, Tweedledee & Tweedledum and the delightful nonsense of the Jabberwocky. Contains rare Welsh gold.
These pieces are inspired by the magical adventures of Lewis Carroll’s Alice. Alice Liddell, the young girl who inspired the author, first visited Llandudno in 1861, staying at the Tudno Villa apartments, now the St. Tudno Hotel. The Liddell family also had a holiday home at Penmorfa on the West Shore.
- Ring Shank thickness (mm): 1.5
- Ring Shank width (mm): 2
- Ring Motif height (mm): 12
- Ring Motif width (mm): 10
- Can this ring be resized? Yes
- Ring Weight (g): 2.39
- Primary Stone: White Topaz
- Further Information: White Topaz x 1pcs (6x8mm)
- Hallmarked: 925