A classic dive watch with a deep, rich sunray-blue dial and bezel insert that are complemented by the beautifully polished and brushed case surfaces and the chrome hour markers and hands.
The Bloxworth equivalent of the Canford 202-007: an all-day every-day no-matter-what sports watch that not only looks like a sports watch, it also works like a sports watch and when you’ve seen the blue dial catch the light, it’s hard not to keep giving it a casual glance just to see if it’s “doing it’s thing”.
Comes on a brushed and polished solid 3-link stainless steel bracelet with a concealed wetsuit extension link in the clasp, and a luminous engraved EB logo.
For a more relaxed feel, try the “003 with the inky blue leather STR-L06 deployant strap with brushed stainless clasp.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Solid steel bracelet with screw-in link pins and micro-adjustable extension clasp
44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
53mm max to tip of case shoulders
Maximum thickness - 13mm
Strap width - 22mm