This watch is one of the models everyone reaches for when they see it.
A bit of a departure for the Bloxworth, this watch features all the new design ideas we wanted to try: a less dark and technical look, a warmer dial colour, and a self-coloured bezel insert, to create a watch that looks less austere and more relaxed.
Combined with a new pebbled leather strap with a grey stitch that matches the dial, this is a lovely new dress-down watch.
The grey dial features gorgeous applied indexes with SuperLumiNova that looks white and glows blue.
Comes on a brown pebbled leather strap with a deployant buckle with a luminous engraved EB shield.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Premium oiled leather strap with soft nubuck lining and deployant buckle
44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
53mm max to tip of case shoulders
Maximum thickness - 13mm
Strap width - 22mm