This watch came about when Elliot Brown custom-built a similar model for a customer and loved it.
It's a handsome steel-black-chrome Bloxworth, transformed with a gorgeous dark blue bezel insert with white markings to soften its lines.
The Bloxworth case is beautifully finished with crisp transitions between its subtle surfaces, finished with precise applied indexes on the dial, SuperLuminova luminous infill that looks white and glows blue.
Comes on one of Elliot Browns wonderful rubber straps, making it perhaps the perfect desk diver.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Soft silicone-free rubber strap with brushed stainless wide tongue buckle
44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
53mm max to tip of case shoulders
Maximum thickness - 13mm
Strap width - 22mm