As a traditional watchmaking company, Longines has been producing exceptional timepieces since the very beginning. Today, the Longines Master Collection is the perfect illustration of this corporate ethos, as can be seen from the success enjoyed by this range since it was launched in 2005. All fitted with self-winding movements, the various models in this collection offer many special features. The Longines Master Collection brings together the classical elegance and excellent quality which never cease to delight those who appreciate exceptional timepieces.
- Shape : Round
- Material : Stainless steel
- Glass : Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case Back : Transparent case back with sapphire crystal
- Dimension : Ø 40.00 mm
- Water Resistance : Water-resistant to 3 bar
- Color : Silver "barleycorn"
- Hour markers : Painted Arabic numerals
- Hands : Blued steel hands
- Caliber : L651, Self winding mechanical chronograph movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hour and providing 42 hours of power reserve
- Function : Hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o'clock and date. Chronograph mechanism: central seconds and 1/100 seconds counter, 12 hours counter at 10 o'clock and 30 minutes counter at 2 o'clock.
- Bracelet Material : Alligator strap
- Bracelet Color : Brown
- Buckle : With triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.
No posts found