This watch is an interpretation of Elliot Browns classic 929-001, in a revised case, plated in a warm tungsten-coloured PVD that's a wonderful alternative to brushed and polished steel. Nowhere near as dark as gunmetal grey, and just a hint darker than brushed and polished stainless, it's a case finish that stands out, in a very subtle way.
Elliot Brown don't usually 'do' contrasting dials, but on this model, they thought they'd make an exception and designed a gloss black main dial with sub-dials that match the case, creating their first 'reverse Panda' dial. Finishing it off are chromed hands and applied indexes filled with crisp white SuperLuminova that glows blue.
On a wonderful Elliot Brown rubber strap, it works brilliantly. Looks smart enough to wear when you're suited and booted, but dresses down beautifully for the weekends.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Silicone free rubber strap with tongue buckle
44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
53mm max to tip of case shoulders
Maximum thickness - 13mm
Strap width - 22mm
- Fathers Day